Useful Links Where You Can Find More Details About Mycorrhizal Fungi
- Wiki Page ‘Arbuscular Mycorrhiza’ .
- Gardening advice from Bunny Guinness ‘ Using Mycorrhizal Fungi to allow new roses to grow where old ones once took root’ .
- Advice from Paul Zimmerman ‘Roses treated with mycorrhizal fungi thrive in soil where roses used to be’ .
- Advice from Royal Horticultural Society ‘What are mycorrhizal fungi’ (RHS).
- Science Direct Publication ‘Shrubs influence arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi communities in a semi-arid environment’ .
- Credit to Trinity College Dublin “Friendly Fungi Could Help Barley Growers Feed the World Without Chemicals”
- Credit to mycorrhizas “Roles of Mycorrhizal Associations”
- Credit to rowersgold “What is Mycorrhizae?”